Monday, April 25, 2016

I love this gospel!


Hey dad!!

What a week. It's been pretty rough, because I got a little sick, but I should be good now. Sounds like you and mom are really enjoying your callings!! That's so cool that Family History is catching fire. I am honestly pretty excited to start working on family History when I get back. I see that I missed out on a bunch when I was home. 

Anyway. That's great that things are good back home. Here we've been able to get a baptism set for the 7th. I'm super excited. His name is Alberto. He's been going to seminary for a while now. He's learned so much. He lives with his grandma and she says that she's seen a change in him. He's a great kid. 

This week I've been able to reflect a lot on Patriarchal blessings. Those are amazing. I just sit and I'm blown away with so many things that the Church has. It's unbelievable!! Not any other organization has the programs that we have. Or the miracles. I love this gospel. 

I know this letter is really short, but I love you dad. I love your letters always. 

Love, Elder Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment