Monday, May 23, 2016

One busy week!


Hey mom and dad!!

Well, changes this week. On Friday after District Meetings, the assistants called us and told Elder Rodriguez that he was going to the offices as a secretary. On Saturday we took a bus to Tegus to drop him off and pick up my new companion, Elder Hernandez from Guatemala. He's a great guy. This is his first time as a zone leader so I'm training him. He's going to be a great leader. 

This week that's coming up is interviews with president. This will be the last interview I have with him before the Final Interview, so we'll see what he says to me. I'm pretty sure it'll be normal. Oh and before I forget, can Cheri send me my schedule? 

Tomorrow we also have divisions with the assistants in Tegus. I'll go back to my first area to work. Then on Wednesday, I get to go with the Oldroyds to do house checks. That will take most of my day. On Thursday we have interviews and on Friday we have District Meetings and Weekly Planning. Soooo this week is going to fly by. I'm not too excited because that means that we're not going to be able to be in our area at all.
This week we ended up with 12 progressing investigators!! That was pretty cool. I was really excited. We're going to be marrying a family soon. We just need to be thinking about an idea to collect some money! I'm pretty sure we're going to be selling some kind of food. 

Oh and remember my convert Nataly? She went to the temple to do baptisms the other week! She's awesome. 

Well, I hope that Britt is doing great. Scott sent me a couple pictures. He's a cutie. Send a lot of love that way for me. I love you. Thank you always for all the support and love you've sent my way. I hope you have a great week!!
Love, Elder Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment